WandaVision is an American web television miniseries and the first of its kind to be solely handled by Marvel Studios, instead of a series being produced solely or co-produced with Marvel Television. It was greenlit by Disney+, as one of their first miniseries set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, specifically after the events of the film Avengers: Endgame.
Robbed at her chance of happiness due to Thanos killing her lover, Vision, Wanda Maximoff takes matters into her own hands and steals the corpse of Vision and uses her abilities to make him appear alive again. She then proceeds to take over the idealistic town of Westview for them to live as newlyweds in a sitcom world, where the residents are forced to play their neighbors and co-workers. Although their dream of living a peaceful life together seems to have come true, cracks start to appear, which Vision starts to notice, which forces him to question his place in the world Wanda has created for them.
- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch): An Avenger and citizen of Sokovia, who has gone rogue, using her powers of telekinesis and altering reality.
- Paul Bettany as Vision: An android brought to life by the Mind Stone, and former Avenger, who died at the hands of Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War. Wanda brings him back to life with her magic, so they can life together alone just like they wanted.
- Debra Jo Rupp as Sharon Davis/Mrs. Hart: Wanda and Vision's neighbor and Arthur Hart's wife.
- Fred Melamed as Todd Hart/Arthur Hart: Vision's boss at Computational Services.
- Teyonah Parris as Captain Monica Rambeau: An agent of S.W.O.R.D. Her mother, Maria, was the best friend of Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) in Captain Marvel, wherein she was played by Akira Akbar. Parris will follow up her appearance as Monica in the series with The Marvels.
- Kat Dennings as Dr. Darcy Lewis: An astrophysicist, who began as a science major in the Thor film series. She was the assistant to Jane Foster and befriended Thor.
- Randall Park as Agent Jimmy Woo: An FBI agent and parole officer of Scott Lang (Ant-Man) in Ant-Man and the Wasp.
- Kathryn Hahn as Agatha Harkness: She initially acted the part of Agnes, the nosy next-door neighbor of Wanda and Vision, but is really a witch who's been pulling the strings in Wanda's world all along.
- Evan Peters as Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver): A "recast" version of Pietro Maximoff, Wanda's brother, who died during Ultron's attack on Sokovia. He was originally played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson in Avengers: Age of Ultron, while Peters played an American version called Peter Maximoff in the unrelated X-Men film series.
- Main article: List of WandaVision episodes
The miniseries consists of nine episodes and was streamed weekly, starting from January 15, 2021.