Vision was the result of J.A.R.V.I.S. being uploaded into a synthetic body made of vibranium, with the Mind Stone embedded in the forehead, creating a whole new creation. The body was originally created for Ultron's use, but it was stolen by the Avengers, who Vision then subsequently joined when he was "born."
He was killed when the Mind Stone was viciously removed by Thanos.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019, photo)
- The MCU's Vision was the basis for the unrelated Vision in Disney XD's animated series Avengers Assemble. Since Age of Ultron was recent at the time of Vision's introduction in the aforementioned series, the origin of how J.A.R.V.I.S. became Vision was skipped.