Ultron was a highly advanced artificial intelligence created by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, who became self aware and turned against its` creators and the world it was originally designed to protect. It built itself a robot body and took over the nation of Sokovia.
It was never comfortable in the "crude" body it created for itself, which is why it created the body of the Vision, which it would then be perfected with the Mind Stone, but before Ultron's consciousness could be uploaded, the body was stolen by the Avengers, who brought it to life by uploading the A.I. of J.A.R.V.I.S. and the lightning of Thor's Mjolnir.
As his own entity, the Vision had no choice but to destroy Ultron.
Physical and personality traits
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- 109. "The Series Finale" (2021, no lines archival footage)
- WHiH Newsfront
- 105. "WHIH EXCLUSIVE: Scott Lang Interview" (2015)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
- 104. "The Whole World Is Watching" (2021)
Total mentions: 8.