The Triskelion is a fictional location in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It served as S.H.I.E.L.D.'s headquarters in Washington, D.C. Underground was where the Helicarriers of Project Insight were stored. It was destroyed when one of them crashed into it, during the uprising of Hydra in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
In the fourth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., when AIDA took over the virtual reality world of the Framework and trapped the main characters there, the Triskelion was the base of Hydra, who had taken over the world, with her as the head.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Ant-Man (2015, flashback)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- 415. "Self Control" (2017, Framework)
- 416. "What If..." (2017, Framework)
- 417. "Identity and Change" (2017, Framework)
- 418. "No Regrets" (2017, Framework version)
- 419. "All the Madame's Men" (2017, Framework version)
- 420. "Farewell, Cruel World!" (2017, Framework version)
- 422. "World's End" (2017, Framework)
Total appearances: 10.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- A deleted scene in Spider-Man: Homecoming included on the Blu-ray release, shows the Triskelion was partially digitally constructed for a bigger scene, although the finished film reduced its involvement by simply mentioning it and appearing off-screen.