- This article is about the TV series. For the character, see Frank Castle.
Marvel's The Punisher, or simply The Punisher, is an American web television series and a spin-off of Daredevil. Like Daredevil, it was greenlit by Netflix, and produced by Marvel Television, ABC Studios, and Bohemian Risk Productions.
- Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle (Punisher):
- Ebon Moss-Bachrach as David Lieberman (Micro):
- Ben Barnes as Billy Russo:
- Amber Rose Revah as Dinah Madani:
- Daniel Webber as Lewis Wilson:
- Paul Schulze as William Rawlins:
- Jason R. Moore as Curtis Hoyle:
- Michael Nathanson as Sam Stein:
- Jaime Ray Newman as Sarah Lieberman:
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page:
- Josh Stewart as John Pilgrim:
- Floriana Lima as Krista Dumont:
- Giorgia Whigman as Amy Bendix:
- Main article: List of The Punisher episodes
It first streamed on November 17, 2017. There have been 26 episodes and two seasons; each season had thirteen episodes. On February 18, 2019, Netflix canceled The Punisher.