The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is an American web television miniseries, produced by Marvel Studios. It was greenlit by Disney+, as one of their first miniseries set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, specifically after the events of the film Avengers: Endgame.
- Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson (Falcon): At the end of Endgame, Wilson was handed the shield and mantle of Captain America by his friend and partner Steve Rogers.
- Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier): Barnes was presumed deceased in Captain America: The First Avenger, only to be revealed alive and brainwashed in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Rogers fought to defend Barnes when he was set up in Captain America: Civil War, which led to them becoming fugitives. Barnes's brainwashing was removed between Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame.
- Daniel Brühl as Helmut Zemo: A Sokovian terrorist who manipulated the Avengers to break up in Civil War. Zemo was intended to reappear again, so this miniseries fulfils that claim.
- Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter: A former S.H.I.E.L.D. operative known as Agent 13, who's been on the run since Civil War.
- Wyatt Russell as John Walker: A militaristic successor to Captain America, created by the U.S. government.
- Main article: List of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier episodes
The miniseries will consist of six episodes, and will be streamed weekly, beginning in late 2020.