"Repairs" is the ninth season one episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. It was produced by ABC Studios, Marvel Television, and Mutant Enemy Productions. The episode was directed by Billy Gierhart, from a script written by Maurissa Tancharoen and Jed Whedon.
- United States, ABC: November 26, 2013
|Clark Gregg||Agent Phil Coulson|
|Ming-Na Wen||Agent Melinda May|
|Brett Dalton||Agent Grant Ward|
|Iain De Caestecker||Agent Leo Fitz|
|Elizabeth Henstridge||Agent Jemma Simmons|
|Laura Seay||Hannah Hutchins|
|Robert Baker||Tobias Ford|
|Maximilian Osinski||Agent Davis|
- This episode is available on DVD and Blu-ray.
- Frank Delacourt and Jack Benson aren't separately identified and there's no way of telling who's who.
- A newspaper article is full of oddities:
- It says Batesville is in Illinois, instead of Utah.
- The Particle Accelerator Complex is owned by AccuTech, instead of StatiCorp. AccuTech is also referred to as a subsidiary of Roxxon (incidentally Roxxon does own the gas station at the beginning of the episode), when it was previously owned by Stark Industries in a promotional campaign for Iron Man 2.