Iron Man 3 is a 2013 film, and the first in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase Two. It was produced by Marvel Studios and DMG Entertainment, and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The film was directed by Shane Black, from a screenplay by himself and Drew Pearce. It is the third and final film in the Iron Man series, although the character continued to appear in the Avengers spin-off series.
- Le Grand Rex, Paris, France: April 14, 2013
- United States: May 3, 2013
- Mark Ruffalo is uncredited for his cameo as Bruce in the post-credits scene. This marks the first time an actor has played Bruce Banner for a second time, and the first film without Bruce transforming into the Hulk.
- This is the first Iron Man film not to have Howard Stark, Nick Fury, and Phil Coulson.
- Kelly Osbourne and Giuliana Rancic, who portrayed themselves in their Fashion Police roles, were cut for the final film.
- Harley Keener's bully who is mentioned, but never seen, actually did have two scenes filmed in which he was played by Bridger Zadina, but were cut from the final film.
- A poster advertising Iron Man 3 is seen in the background of the Degrassi episode "Young Forever".