- This article is about the TV series. For the current mantle of the Iron First warrior, see Danny Rand.
Marvel's Iron Fist, or simply Iron Fist, is an American web television series and the fourth of four series originally leading up to the crossover miniseries, The Defenders. It was greenlit by Netflix, and produced by Marvel Television, ABC Studios, and Devilina Productions (season 1).
- Finn Jones as Danny Rand (Iron Fist): A billionaire Buddhist monk who wields the mystical power of the Iron Fist. As a child, he was believed to have died in a plane crash with his family, but has suddenly resurfaced fifteen years later to reclaim his family's legacy and reconnect with his childhood friends, the Meachum siblings. But when they don't believe who he is, they try and get rid of him by any means necessary. While finding his place, Rand discovers the Hand are in New York City, who he has been sworn to defeat.
- Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing: A martial artist and owner of the Chikara Dojo, who becomes Rand's reluctant ally in helping him at the risk of her dojo and students.
- Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum: The co-owner of Rand Enterprises and a childhood friend of Rand, who's power is threatened to be undone by his return. He secretly conspires with his father, who's believed to be dead by all, including his sister.
- Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum: The co-owner of Rand Enterprises, who is torn between losing all what she has built by Rand's return or allowing Rand back into her life and into the company.
- Ramon Rodriguez as Bakuto: A leader of a faction of the Hand and Wing's sensei.
- Sacha Dhawan as Davos: An old friend of Danny, who out of jealousy, does not believe he deserves to be the Iron Fist.
- Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple: A former nurse who joins Wing's dojo.
- David Wenham as Harold Meachum: A ruthless corporate leader and co-founder of Rand Enterprises, who was friends with Rand's parents at the time of their deaths. Meachum is forced to hid in the shadows by the Hand after having brought him back to life from his own death, getting his son to do his business for him. Discovering that Rand is alive and is the sworn enemy of the Hand, Meachum sees this as the perfect opportunity into manipulating Rand to get rid of them.
It first streamed on March 17, 2017. There have been a total of 23 episodes and two seasons; season 1 had thirteen episodes, while season 2 had ten. Due to a mixed response of both seasons, Netflix canceled the series on October 12, 2018.