- This article is about the TV series. For the film in development hell, look here.
Marvel's Inhumans, or simply Inhumans, is an American television series and the third set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be aired on ABC. It was produced by Marvel Television, ABC Studios, and Devilina Productions.
An Inhumans TV series was an alternative to an unrealised Inhumans film to be produced by Marvel Studios in Phase Three, although the former uses an entirely new story.
- Anson Mount as Black Bolt:
- Serinda Swan as Medusa:
- Ken Leung as Karnak:
- Eme Ikwuakor as Gorgon:
- Isabelle Cornish as Crystal:
- Ellen Woglom: Louise Fisher:
- Iwan Rheon as Maximus:
- Main article: List of Inhumans episodes
It first aired on September 29, 2017. There have been a total of eight episodes and one season. Due to underwhelming ratings and reviews, ABC canceled Inhumans on May 11, 2018.