"FZZT" is the sixth season one episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. It was produced by ABC Studios, Marvel Television, and Mutant Enemy Productions. The episode was directed by Vincent Misiano, from a script written by Paul Zbyszewski.
- United States, ABC: November 5, 2013
|Clark Gregg||Agent Phil Coulson|
|Ming-Na Wen||Agent Melinda May|
|Brett Dalton||Agent Grant Ward|
|Iain De Caestecker||Agent Leo Fitz|
|Elizabeth Henstridge||Agent Jemma Simmons|
|Vincent Laresca||Tony Diaz|
|Titus Welliver||Agent Felix Blake|
|Rick Gifford||Adam Cross|
|David Michael Paul||Justin|
|Thomas Robie||Scout #1|
|Trevor Larcom||Scout #2|
|Caleb Burgess||Scout #3|
|Jake Brennan||Scout #4|
|Troy Glass||Tom, scout #5|
|Tom Crisp||Frank Whalen|
- Coulson's death and the Chitauri attack of the Battle of New York happened in The Avengers.
- Titus Welliver reprises his role of Blake from the Marvel One-Shot Item 47.
- This episode is available to buy on DVD and Blu-ray.
- Skye mentions "the Dude" (played by Jeff Bridges) from the film The Big Lebowski, which Coulson and Ward apparently haven't heard of.
- While quarantined, Simmons calls herself "Typhoid Mary", after Mary Mallon, who was the first United States person to be identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the pathogen associated with typhoid fever.
- Fitz mentions James Bond, a fictional spy and main character in a film series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.