Captain America: Civil War is a 2016 film, and the first in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase Three. It was produced by Marvel Studios, and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The film, being a sequel to 2014's Captain America: The Winter Soldier, was directed by Anthony & Joe Russo, from a screenplay by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely. It is the last in the Captain America trilogy, although the character will continue in the Avengers spin-off film series.
- Dolby Theatre, United States: April 12, 2016
- United States: May 6, 2016
- The Rogers/Captain America stunt double was Jackson Spidell.
- The Stark stunt double was Glenn Foster.
- The Iron Man stunt double was Daniel Stevens.
- The Romanoff/Black Widow stunt double was Heidi Moneymaker.
- The Black Widow motorcycle stunt double was Crystal Hooks.
- The Barnes/Winter Soldier stunt double was Greg Rementer.
- The Wilson/Falcon stunt double was Aaron Toney.
- The Barton/Hawkeye stunt double was Kyle McLean.
- The Maximoff/Scarlet Witch stunt doubles were Sarah Molasky and Jennifer White.
- The Vision stunt double was Rich Cetrone.
- The Ant-Man stunt double was Mark Wagner.
- The Spider-Man stunt double was Marvin Ross.
- The Black Panther stunt doubles were Gui Dasilva-Greene and Jason Chu.
- The T'Challa stunt double was Kofi Yiadom.
- The Carter stunt double was Joanna Bennett.
- Brent McGee was a stand-in for Chris Evans.
- Brian Schaeffer was a stand-in for Robert Downey Jr.
- The repercussions of this film were felt in Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War (which led to Thanos winning), and Avengers: Endgame, and will be further explored in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
- Michael Anthony Rogers reprised his role of Ross's aide in Infinity.
- At a kiosk in Loguj, there's a rack with the Romanian version of the book Sofia's Magic Lessons, based on Disney's Sofia the First TV series.