Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 film, and the tenth in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase Three. It was produced by Marvel Studios, and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The film was directed by Joe & Anthony Russo, from a script written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely, with both teams having worked together on Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, and Avengers: Infinity War. Acting as a direct sequel to Infinity War, and the twenty-first film in the series, it draws to a close many plot threads over the past eleven years, while beginning new ones.
- United States: April 26, 2019
- Howard the Duck has a non-speaking cameo at the final battle, entering through one of the portals, near to Wasp's left.
- John Michael Morris was the double for young Hank Pym.
- Anthony Breed was the double for young Watcher informant.
- Patrick Gorman was the double for old Steve Rogers.
- Aaron Lazar was the double for Doctor Strange.
- Robert Pralgo was the Thanos reader.
- Thomas Wisdom was the Loki reader.
- John Posey was the Alexander Pierce reader.
- Ameenah Kaplan was the Gamora reader.
- Glaniyan Thurmon was the pre-teen Groot reader.
- Jennifer Elmore and Mike Lutz were two other readers.
- The film sets up The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki (and to a lesser extent WandaVision and Hawkeye), limited series planned to be introduced on Disney+ from 2020.