Avengers: Age of Ultron is a 2015 film, and the fifth in the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase Two. It was produced by Marvel Studios, and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. The film was directed by Joss Whedon, from a screenplay of his own. It followed 2012's The Avengers also by Whedon, and will be followed in 2018 by Avengers: Infinity War, this time with a new set of directors and writers.
- Dolby Theatre, United States: April 13, 2015
- United States: May 1, 2015
- The Tony Stark stunt double was Glenn Foster.
- The Thor stunt double was Bobby Holland Hanton.
- The Captain America stunt doubles were Bobby Holland Hanton and Andy Lister.
- The Hulk stunt double was Rob de Groot.
- The Hawkeye stunt double was Adam Brashaw.
- The Quicksilver stunt double was James Cox
- The Vision double was Jan Petrina.
- The Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow stunt doubles were Heidi Moneymaker and Helen Steinway Bailey.
- The Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow body double was Olivia Scott-Taylor.
- The next episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to air after this film was "Scars", which provided the background of Phil Coulson's Theta Protocol having restored Helicarrier, which had been destroyed in The Avengers.